Financial Goal Planning
A general investment fund to maximize returns on investments, whether it is in mutual fund, stock, commodities, property should be undertaken only when specific objective such as protection, emergency funds, education needs and retirement needs have been planned for and funded.
5 Common Investment Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- Investing without planning
- Not understanding your investment
- Letting emotions affect your investment decisions
- Trying to time the market
- Putting all eggs in one basket
~ MONEY MANAGED GIVES YOU A SENSE OF PURPOSE~ Having a plan makes you feel in control.
HOW TO BRIDGE THE RETIREMENT FUNDING GAP ?
Diversify into Unit Trust to optimize your INVESTMENT returns
1. EPF Investment Scheme
- Introduced by government in November 1996
- Options to invest in approved UNIT TRUST FUNDS or Asset Management companies appointed by the EPF
Why invest via EPF Members Investment Scheme ?
- no cash required
- capital appreciation
The money you have in your EPF is one way to expand and diversify. Doing so provides you the potential to increase your savings and help you to achieve your financial goals such as a comfortable retirement.
2. Private Retirement Scheme (PRS)
Build up your retirement fund with PRS.
The Private Retirement Scheme (PRS) provides an additional savings option to build up your retirement nest egg over the long term. When you contribute to PRS funds, you are allowed to claim for a tax relief of up to RM 3,000 per assessment year while income distributed from the PRS funds to you will be exempted from Malaysian income tax.
3. Invest Regularly For Your Retirement
Plan early and make TIME your friend to overcome unexpected rainy days. You can minimize the impact of INFLATION and take advantage of COMPOUNDING effect.